- Multi-nutrient fertilizer, containing four essential macronutrients
- Uniform, robust spheres for direct application and bulk blending
- Smooth surface protects from abrasion, humidity or damage
- Spherical shape gives consistent flow rate
- Consistent broad spread during application
- Easily blended with other fertilizer materials
- Ideal natural source for all crops, especially oilseed rape and other brassicas, cereals, legumes, vegetables, clover grassland leys and silage crops
- Fully soluble, with all nutrients available for plant uptake
- Prolonged nutrient release rate, reduced risk of sulphate losses through leaching
- Delivers superior yields improved quality, increased profitability
- Enhances crop health and vigour
- The low chloride content makes it ideal for chloride-sensitive crops
- Excellent spreading characteristics, it spreads evenly up to 36m
- Low carbon footprint fertilizer, helps growers achieve carbon target demands
- Containing boron (B), a key micronutrient
- Low salt index and neutral pH with no negative effect on soil
Polysulphate Premium is the latest addition to the Polysulphate family of products. It has the same benefits as Standard, Granular and mini-granular Polysulphate, with the added advantage of uniform, robust spheres with a smooth surface to protect from abrasion, humidity and damage. The smooth shape gives a consistent flow rate, and broad spread during application, and means that it can be easily blended with other fertilizer materials.
Polysulphate comes from the polyhalite layer of rock, over 3,300 ft below the North Sea off the North Yorkshire coast in the UK. Deposited 260 million years ago, it lies 490-560 ft below the potash seam at the Cleveland Potash Boulby Mine.
The main Polysulphate seam was reached in September 2010, bringing the first samples up to the surface. It is estimated there are one billion tons available from this one source.
- For direct application in fields, orchards and plantations
- For bulk blending with other fertilizers